We are proud to stand behind our products. We manufacture and assemble SpongeBath in the United States using only the best quality parts and materials.
SpongeBath warrants that SpongeBath products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal household use when installed and cared for in accordance with the product’s instructions for THREE YEARS from the date of retail purchase by the original end-user purchaser.
In the unlikely event that the product becomes defective during the warranty period, in SpongeBath’s discretion, we will either send you replacement parts at no charge, repair the product or exchange the defective product for a new or refurbished product. Minor imperfections and slight color variations may be considered normal.
The following conditions apply to these warranty terms, in accordance with applicable law:
- This warranty is applicable to private, residential customers only, and it does not apply to retailers and commercial establishments.
- If you did not purchase directly from SpongeBath, a copy of your dated proof of purchase may be required prior to any claims under this warranty and we may require that you comply with registration requirements before receiving warranty service.
- In some cases, you may be responsible for the cost of shipping the product to SpongeBath in SpongeBath’s discretion.
- This warranty is valid only in the United States.
The following are not covered by this warranty:
- Normal wear and tear to the product, including dents and scratches
- Defects or damage caused by misuse, such as failure to follow product instructions regarding proper installation, cleaning or maintenance
- Accidental or intentional damage to the product
- Deterioration arising from inappropriate exposure to extreme conditions, such as outside weather, heat or cold
- Defects or damage arising from modification to the product or unauthorized repairs
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers
- Not satisfied with product
SpongeBath’s cumulative liability arising out of, or relating to, the use, misuse or inability to use the product, or otherwise in connection with the product is limited to the purchase price of the product actually paid by the retail purchaser. SpongeBath is not liable for any direct, incidental, special or consequential damages of any nature or kind whatsoever arising from use or misuse of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
To obtain warranty service, or if you have any questions concerning this warranty, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.